JULY 21, 2018
Join us for our next group premarital counseling workshop in New York City so you can invest in a solid foundation for your future marriage.
What is the Plan for Marriage Group Workshop?
The Plan for Marriage group workshop is an intimate 1-day interactive seminar for engaged and pre-engaged couples. Led by a relationship expert trained in marriage and family therapy, you will learn more about your relationship and gain tools to beat the divorce statistics by 30%. Your registration includes a customized online relationship assessment from the Prepare Enrich foundation that has helped over 4 million marriages thrive for the past 35 years. Your results from the assessment will guide our workshop so we can tailor our content specifically to the top challenges all couples face and the unique strength and growth areas of your relationship.
The workshop sessions are based on marriage research from the reputable Gottman Institute, known for predicting whether or not a couple will divorce with 94% accuracy. The workshop is also built on the facilitators personal experience providing marriage and family therapy for New York couples.
In this workshop you will:
- manage conflict like experts so you can quickly resolve inevitable moments of disconnection.
- enhance your communication to experience more intimacy and clarity
- explore financial management so you can budget together and build shared financials goals
- clarify expectations for sexual intimacy so you can deepen intimacy through the years
- agree on when and how to start a family
- choose the relationship roles you each will play so your household can run effectively
- balance time alone with time commitments to friends and family
- and more!
This is not a one-size fits all workshop. We cover all the essentials and add additional information based on the needs of the couples attending.
Investment: $350 per couple (includes refreshments)
Location: CORAM DEO - 409 W 45th St, New York, NY 10036
*Have questions? Visit lifeplan.nyc to learn more about our premarital options.